Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Flirt...

Antagonists? Yes, I have flirted with it.

opportunists? Yes, I have flirted with it.

Habits? Yes, I have flirted with it.

Cyclical vices to change my focus, and captivate my authenticity? Yes, I have flirted with it.

Social awkwardness, to reality, back to skepticism, back to clarity, back to social nothingness, to personal discovery of my youth? Yes, I have flirted with it.

Not to excuse my worldly complacency or vices, not to conform to the secular onslaught of horrendous euphemisms you think I took and repeatedly convey, no, not the wicked of those spirited dangers-before my growth is matured and harvested abundantly to grave detail? Yes, I flirt with it.

The simple solutions are the worst; I cannot find my choice, as ‘fickled’ as I am perceived to not find the answers to daily regiments? I flirt with it.

The brutal truth, and you find a tragic and formidable lie, again I let Him know the authenticity of my divine precision and legitimate, genuine chance-yes, I do and have flirted with it.

Ask me again do my words or my ideas make sense? So, I find the need to follow to society’s tradition or in-authentic and glamorous conveyance of societal norms? No, and I flirt with it.

My focus found by my mention with God and this pen? I flirt with it deliberately.

And as a matter of chance, I paint my feelings too? Very, analytically to the world, I suppose. But again I am mightily and preposterously, seen, to just flirt with it.

Politics-

Philosophy-

Feminism-

Mentorship-

I flirt too.

As a person I am seen a naive and robust child. My innocence comes back to afford you with a dream to not just flirt with it, for my own again. In the joy and love of my life, whether right or wrong, He leads me and others and myself on an unintentional escape to have faith, love, be compassionate, strong, weak, human, grow, mature, ignorant, knowledgeable, understanding, encouraging, different, and bold-so I can flirt with it.

TO flirt with all the faculties, functions and purposes of my divine and gifted life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xZPMlCkDY8&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment