Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mr.

Mr. Not Worth It.

Mr. Not My Style.

Mr. You Think I Am Crazy,

You Think I Jealous,

Selfish,

Arrogant,and All About Me.

Mr. Watch Me As I Leave You Brilliantly,
Right Out Of Your Life.

For if I am M. Retreat...
'Ms. Gotcha Off-Beat.'

Also, know that I am future Mrs. President...
A future Mrs. Success,
while you continued to be Mr. Fallow.

I am Ms. Authentic.

Ms. Christian, blessed with His Power to not listen to the woes of Mr. Bring Me Down,
by his Mr. I am Perfect spell.

-With your Mr. I am Trapped Within Myself Soul.

Goodbye, Mr. Not Worth It, Would Be Mr. Self Defeat.

i need a Mr. Encouraging.

A Mr. Neurotic, but Hero at the same time.

Not Mr. Lie.

I need a Mr. Rainbow His Own Treasurer Chest Sent With His Own Blessings.

What I need is a Mr. Self-Control,
and worthy to receive a divinely created and beautiful just Ms. "Lil ole Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment