Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Blessings

• What are blessings in the day?

What are the decisions we make?

Where is God to lend a helping hand?

He is here... to send his servants to greet you and find your joy.

In the clouds with no mercy..

The doves carry me away soaring to his peace with blessed relief.

The trivial, done away.

He forecasts his word.

His temperament abold..

His truth unfolds.
His destiny ignites you until He relieves.

The awaiting of trouble is not predained, but mighty in understanding.

You cleave not.

But He cleaves to your heart.

Upon your sleeve is grandiose reprieve.

In His all consuming joy you find He..
There to wrap you and clothe you in positivity and lift you from turmoil..
Where you strive to be held in His merciful glare.

I journey not.. without my Farther.

I do no live without His blessings.

His blessings is all achieved.

My will to fly is nevermore.

While, I miserably fail, He brings gifts of forgiving repute.

No dispute in the might of His melody.

For I'm with him, not away.

I am well to do relief..

The blessings of today are upon me, as He carries me to another day.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment