Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Destined Place

• When the electricity between our two hearts collide a cosmic reaction occurs.

Like when the red ferns are in bloom.

When destiny penetrates there is only one certain resolution-

There is no certain end.

Why adapt when thy can confront?

I a carpet bagger search for humble retreat.

The atonement of thy mercy is pressed within thy womb.

Give me a thimble and I will give you a mountain.

Give me your spirit and I will give you my soul.

Give me only modest courtesy, will only bring defeat.

A transaction is a must...

Yield prosperous inquiry...

And you shed no defeat.

Definitive purpose...

Vicarious spoil...

The garden in harvest...

The berries aboil stew mischief indeed...

The witch casts her spell, I run in worried escape....

I flee to my destined place.

The Shrangrila persists with only God and I alone.

Till he casts me down below the wandering clouds...

I am reserved for proper use.

You are intrigued to your own discovery and education of self worth

I the legendary...

recall no time...

But the will of your disenchantment is the revolution you must leave.

To withdraw is to bring Genesis to anew...

I am immersed in glory and relief.

Arthur come..

I is yours.

Till tomorrow
Till tomorrow
Till tomorrow

When the rivers come to the sea...

I float immersed in the constant flow...

Till the Mississippi reaches the Atlantic..

I wait
I wait
I wait.

Till you come to our...
To our
To our

Destined place.

No comments:

Post a Comment