Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The nonconforming of the still

• A collective will
An iron unit
The right to not pardon or curve our tongue
The right to be forthright and bold with speech
It takes a real man to tithe, but even he can not tame the beast
She is a steel
An nonconforming bull
A bitch who is known not to tempt fate
to be so bold in reckoned speech
To broadcast a bravado
sing it from the mountains
she holds no tongue
Warning: you are going to be offended and easily discredited and devoured
I am hostile...a manchurian breed
A herald of steel and an enemy of the state
Hostile tendencies and a reckoned fate
An abrasive exquisiter and exhibitor of emotion, to split you up and chew you up
to be with the followers in the rest of the crowd
A divine right to be a bitch, tis no pardon
Tis no relief, I am destined with a with wit of immortal congeniality
I am a women independent and still
I am a nonconforming peasant rebelling at your will, Mr. King
You cannot understand my passion for life
I am not simply a grain, I make a loaf of bread
A woman is a WILL
A beast of integrity and progress
See me when I push the mold off your mind
See me when I eliminate the corrosion of a treasure in your breast
See the chance to create a new life and evolve in the world, my humble man
See the way her grace inspires you
See the way she carries you
See the way she carries you when you cannot
See her independence, not as a betrayer or a blasphemousist
But as a legend in the iron steel of her fist
Saying yes to a patriarchal world
Hell yes, I am woman, and yes I did and yes I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment