Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Midnight Savannah Stroll

Stop

Smell the essence of spiritual serenity

Of serendipity

Of the sensual elegance of spirituality

I feel your countenance stroking my hair through the breeze that whispers at night,

Walking in the damp Savannah Street

The glistening glow, of the street moonlight, sparkling past my foresight

I hear………the steps

Beating

One foot

One path

One rhythm

At a time.

I hear the trumpet

The guitar

I feel the might of the lady’s, up-tempo bolstering singing

The aroma of the water….dripping

The tip….and the tap of the rain

…ringing the therapeutic eloquence of Kapolei’s

And the Dr. Tubby and his Berkley Professor’s poetry of rhyming of song blessed with the brilliant immortal gift of god’s

Savannah night AIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment