Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Tree of New Beginnings

• The tree of new beginings, is manifested by extreme contradiction of non conformity of the heart to bear refuge in the peculiarity of love which weakens our heart, which has no significance to protect pride and seeks no mercy of the loveless blind.

When you feel it at first, you may not believe it.

When you have it, you maybe be hesitant to want it.

But God brings it (love) in his time, when you must afford to be a follower, rather than a hardened lost fool, searching to restore something that is not blessed and will never be.

It occurs in the rarest instances that exactly happens in the right moments, when you cannot survive emotionally until you meet your prescribed destined counterpart.

For me it occurred in a particular moment when I felt all hope was lost, and I could not afford nothing more.

He came into my life like a storm set in without an intended weather advisory.

And what I feel now cannot be explained but pure unexplained and honest destiny.

Without question, he knows my thoughts.

Without words, he know my feelings.

Without explanations, he can predict my next move.

Without need, he massages my feet.

Without asking for a barter he does for me, as I do for him.

Without selfishness he gives himself to stand by me and clarify nothing to the crowd.

Be protects me from intruders and is my closet advisor.

When we disagree, God brings us together in the end.

When words cannot measure our frustrations, we understand equality and strength.

We can measure an ideal nature by the way we measure an ideal capacity to be a friend.

For you ultimately cannot honor without the endurance, then we cannot live abundantly.

While the turtle is slow and the hare pasts his trail to win a gold medal, I am transposed into the truth of the turtle who took time to grow and learn on his path.

However, the hare did not take the time to evolve into a better state of life, to transform into a better creature.

Then we look at the heart and the clamp and the ability of the white glove to reveal all.

What is revealed upon the white glove is the honest truth after the clamp has been set around the heart and is the catalyst to burst the heart.

The blood spills upon the sanctified white glove.

When you think about this analogy as a christian, think about your own faith and the wisdom god gives you to protect your heart.

Through His word you have grace and the knowledge that God will bring Mr. Or Ms. Destiny.

But after personal experience sets in and real world leads you down an alternative path, you wander following your heart.

Then in this instance, you as the "great wanderer," who led your heart not after Mr. Or Ms. Destiny, but after the one you wanted and not the very one, God has in store for you.

You got hurt, not waiting for him.

Then, like in the analogy the white glove which was once sanctified, became wanted by you wandering away.

You felt an emotional anguish, where your fears kept you stressed from the unknown which you knew that the true possibility would be...you would not be with this chosen individual.

The clamp is the emotional strain, which is the fear and realistic truth knowing you would not be with the person you are fighting God to be with.

But after time, you are healed.

You no longer felt like a white glove with heart, which bursted and torn by the emotional clamp around your heart.

After time you become closer to God.

And what changed is when you were not expecting him or her, Mr. or Ms. Destiny came into your life like a tidal wave.

The iron clamp for me became removed when I met Dmonte and my guard came down (for only him).

I am now blessed to have my, Mr. Destiny (maybe for now or not), in my love.

He is my tree of new beginnings, meet Mr. Destiny.

God bless ya, Jesus!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment