Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Four Seasons Day Spa is the BOMB!!!

• Think about the grace of a Southern Bell, and think about her strength, a true Steel Magnolia. If you want to see the real realm of beauty, you have not seen or experienced anything, until you have visited the Four Seasons’ Day Spa in Dunlap, Tennessee. The stylists of Four Season’s Day Spa are loyal, proud, traditional, and intelligent women. But foremost, the women of Four Seasons are real, in all practicality and in every sense of the word. They are virtuous to give and keep giving beauty as they, themselves, are the cornerstones of true southern beauties. They embody the strength of southern women, who are hard-working and do it with the grace, deserving of the term: Steel Magnolia.

However, Four Seasons is a day spa; beauty is their business, not just for your hair, but also for your mind and soul. For me personally, as cliche’ as it may sound, Four Seasons’ despite, ongoing allegations quoted in previous blogs by ‘Haters’ as, “snobs,” these women for their loyalists, as I am, recognize a degree of gratitude for the complete transformation they offer you.

Personally, I know them as therapists, psychologists, beauty-healers, and an awesome support group, through my, “Goth,” phase in highschool, my, “bohemian interlude,” in college, an extreme wedding, an abusive marriage, a needed divorce, graduation and now “career Barbie.” As mentioned earlier, the women of Four Seasons, I know, are not “snobs,” as they were unjustly-coined with a false premise in a previous blog.

The women of Four Seasons are advocates of their communities. They participate in the community unbeknownst like other stylists; no, these women participate in their children’s sport’s leagues, local women’s groups, other sponsored groups and shelters, while also managing their homes, children and husbands. Secondly, as far as my own experience, when I first moved back to Tennessee after an abusive and failed marriage, I was looking like an, “extreme hot mess.” Before running into my ‘Hair-Goddess’, I had not been to the Four Seasons in months. Most of my family did not even know, I had moved back to Tennessee. Needless to point out, but an implied deduction can be made that the women of Four Seasons are more loyal to me, than I, them.

My stylist sought me out on Facebook and sent a message, inquiring how I was managing. Just another example how their kindness as business women go beyond the regular customer-business relationship, no women of Four Seasons approach business with compassion and integrity to treat you like family. They care so much about their business and their customers that they will track you down on Facebook, when you have been M.I.A. a while. The truth is that in the mall, she even stopped me, and stopped to listen. She then responded with words of wisdom, to give me encouragement and motivational words, than just the mere invitation to, “stop by for a visit.”

After the encounter with my stylist at the mall, I went to Four Seasons to rejuvenate my beauty, mind and spirit. What I was truly lacking on the outside was a, “kick in the pants.” My lack of confidence in my self-image had diminished tremendously. I needed a complete reflection of how I had truly, “let myself go.” However, the women at Four Seasons inspired me to keep going on the track of replenishment to personality, to restore the missing pieces of my emotional integrity and not feel the anguish I had put myself through, even after the abuse. Rather than running around looking a troll, to my very awkwardness and unconscious reliance on my outward appearance, the spa treatment transformed me to match my emotional inside to my beautiful outside. The spa treatment was my haven and therapy to match my heart to my mind. I now had the confidence to charge ahead and mirror my enthusiasm with my ‘changing-achievements.’

The Hair-Doctors, the Four Seasons Dream Team, made me realize that all I had to do was learn to take time for myself, and fill in the missing pieces. The Dream Team inspires me, and they can you. They will welcome you with an open mind; all you have to do is to call on them. They will be there to welcome you when you enter the realm of the Four Seasons Day Spa with open arms, a smile, a southern-hug, words of encouragement and caffeine (they will keep you, “doped-up,” on coffee)! They will get your sprits charging and remind you that you are alive and breathing. They will re-charge you ‘beauty-battery,’ to get in shape with you heart and soul, as they did for me.

To the Steel Magnolias of Four Seasons, you are the lovely inspirations of hope for southern women in Dunlap, Tennessee; do not forget to take time for yourself, to be bold and brilliant. Keep encouraging and mentoring your gifts of grandeur and beauty. Do not give credit to the, “haters,” on blogs that cannot afford the wisdom and integrity, which you all bestow in the sisterhood of the, Steel Magnolias. Their flavors are of brass, while yours are of amber. And you are Magnolias, while they are Daisies. As Maya Angelou (1978) contributes, remember you are, “Phenomenal,” women and keep inspiring other women to live, “phenomenally.”

No comments:

Post a Comment