Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Tribute to A Soul Lost

• I am in love with your spirit and the integrity, trapped within the cages of your interior.
While, I will always want you I am taken with your friendship and indebted to your guided protection.
Your tears of guilt and sorrow illuminate my heart with the integrity you shine on me.
Oh! sweet Sagittariious lay your sweet lips upon this Virgonian breast with your sultry might!
Be my first class tempter in my escape to trust in the unknown...
As I lose control, I allow you to be my Beowolf.
And I your Austin, my 'Muslim wanderer'.
Just like you were intrigued with me when I told, "You to come with me,"...
... I am in intermission awaiting for the only man strong enough for me.
-To take his lead
-To have his turn to control me.
There I will be your great sense to the extraordinary and profound life of a Steal Magnolia, "keepin it real," awaiting for her King to take his thrown.
Oh, Beowolf! Overcome the known and have the courage to declare victory of your fear!
Be that is of what Gods beckonath to be...
To be one and set our single hearts free!
Partake in the destiny we hold.
You are the Ying...
The missing puzzle piece of the Yang.
In unison we are the stronger.
Alone you are the wiser strand of subtlety.
And I am the sensibility of the degree of my feminist forethought.
While, I alone am the stronger and bolder...
MY pride to succumb to the prejudice of your masculine adversity...
My heart is reserved for your invitation..
While God keeps me captive...
I the prisoner to await the journey ahead.
He shall keep me at peace till your anointed destiny is taken in full armor.
Your fullest potential and position... .....that level tis not reached
But when you come, you will be that of the great, which will be the master of the highest in the throne of 'Kings of Ole'.
Now, we are the souls of a passionate phenomenon to compel the harmonious flow.
Sir take your road, and together when you unite with me, we will rule together with victory, unity and truth.
Rather than past complete pandemonium in our lives...
We are the cultivation and the manifestation of irreparable completion.
You are my end....
...Until, I am gone and completely taken by the wind and disintegrated in the clay.
I am your best...
...And your retreat
Until tomorrow due what whilst show...
But for now, I am driven to wander in the unknown
Till my spirit reunites with your physical body, I am in the depths of Your thoughts and in the presence of your understanding.
I am within you...
... As you within I.
And together we are united in Jehovah, God, Allah in Christ.
I thought my joy was taken by another and was lost forever...
...But your flavor was blessed upon me and my joy is alive and redeemed inside me.
The formula was the Gift of God to be eternally connected for all time.
I'm not your prisoner in your captivity.
I'm am the saved one.
I am the glorified.
I am of the anointed.
You through God brings revived strength.
You bring me into my adult life.
For what I find in you alone, is a we!
Oh, blessed hero come rescue me!
I'll be here...
Just speak the word.
We are the enlightened.
We are the foundation.
We are the achieved.
We are not the failed.
For if you give me your wisdom,
I'll give you my heart.
Let's be the truth!:)
Now Sir proclaim Amen...now that I've told you that I Love You!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment