Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

You

• You asked me what attracts me to your personality?


Something I could not answer in person, while making myself completely vulnerable.

I Begin with this... When I was a little girl and my daddy told me about a prince charming would someday would come and sweep me off my feet,

I went in search of him, asking does he really exist?

After my experience with "Exs," I did not think so, until I met you.

I asked myself how could this be?

Is this really happening to me?

This very unlikely sensitive man, this fine brother, how in the hell, no why in the hell does he like me?!

The charming who steals the show from all the others, who don't have his swagger.

Him with his nicely kept sensitive heart.

His own beaten pride to win me over with his caring smile, and his giving might and protective flare.

To anticipate the merely unsuspected glare of truth and wisdom.

His eyes, which project unity from his heart with the mysteries of the past concealed.

He now seeks a path renewed.

His bold stature walking in the room looking intensely surveying the room, while you notice him bringing comfort in the very instance of the first look.

Iand the room, when in conversation I observe his dedication to family and wonder what more his future has in store.

You can see the scars of his years in the glare of his eyes, but he commits life with optimism for a better tomorrow.

He brings clarity to love small things in life, to cherish every moment, so it is not bland.

To the way he holds your hand to reassure your insecurities, to protect you from the world, to rubbing your back and massaging you with the small intricate details hosting your passions directly connecting his might, when he takes care to make you relax after driving 12 hours.

The way he motivates new direction with might in logic, when moving on after a disagreement.

His charming ability to be sensitive, but forceful at the same degree.

The way his smile brings me comfort and his blinking eyes, displays true optimisms at best.

His wisdom is not fore chance, it is the brightest and most significantly preserved.

It's in his delicate touch and smooth tenacity.

It's in his curiosity and quirky boyish charm.

It's the way he captivates my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment