Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Year of the Girlfriend

I have coined this year as the year of "the girlfriend." I have strengthened the sisterhoods in my life. Reconnecting with old gfs, strengthened existing sisterhoods, and am now cultivating new ones with new divas!I will reflect back on 2009 as the year of the girlfriends. Have you been there to uplift yours in the mist of struggle, mentored others, and critiqued others to get their shit together when they needed constructive correction when they were f'in" up!? While sharing many experiences with them this year, I encourage you to evaluate your relationships with your gfs. I encourage other sisters to look back and invest in the remainder of 2009 to be deliberate and intentional to cultivate your own sisterhoods. Look back and reflect and let 2009 be your year of the girlfriend!? As Yolanda says encourage others to, "be intentional, and act intentionally!":)I encourage you to post your pictures, comments, ideas, experiences and so on to illustrate your own experiences in 2009, in your year of the Girlfriend! So post away!

No comments:

Post a Comment