Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Struggling to Say I CAN!

I struggle… I struggle
…I struggle to define
How to rest my mind
How do I let go of the ache of the world on my shoulders
The expectation s of the others
The audience who anticipates more
How do I plan to exude my melancholy?
And reinforce that I CAN!
How do I rest my heart against my brain and discover that I CAN!
The ridicule
-NO-
The winners and the supporters who are the system to motivate
Not to preclude but to advance beyond the obstacles
How do I keep up with the struggle
How do I rest my heartbeat to know that I CAN!
It is only me to keep me from freedom.
It is me who keeps me from the attributes of success.
Is the struggle me?
Me itself?
Or me who anticipates the struggle
For the struggle is victory to invest in change.
Change for a well earned career and a passion for my life’s journey to define myself as a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment