Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Saturday without...

• A Saturday Without Her:

Good morning. I'm awake.

Birds chirping.Bright sun. Shining light. In my eyes.My first thought. My Lady!

Love-struck. Sweet and soft. Truth!Preparing for work. Thinking of her.Pancakes, bacon and eggs.

Missing her.Off to work. Ready. Productive day.She's one-of-a-kind. For sure.

Good afternoon. I'm off work. Savannah.Downtown. Bay Street. City Market.Tourists. Couples. Restaurants.

I'm lonely."Close your eyes. Listen. What do you hear?"I'm driving. Traffic. Stop lights.Harry Truman Parkway. Lake Mayer.Beautiful park. Pond. Sailboat.Nature trail. Walking. Ducks.

Good evening. I'm home. Sunset.Hot shower. Watching tv. Alone.

Missing her. Loving her. Everyday.Need her. Want her. Everyday!

Good night. I'm in bed. Blue night sky. Bright stars.Tired. Sleepy. Lonely.Missing her. Loving her. Everyday.Need her. Want her. Everyday!

Written by D'Monte Blackmon

A Saturday Without Him:

I read that he’s missing me..I gaze out the window to awaken to see the leaves surfing in the wind’s bellows

calling to a forthright remembrance of the “Night”

The forbearances astonishing is as he exquisitely lies host to all my collectible ambitions bargaining in thought

The journey ahead is embarking close
My dreams climax

My heart is exalted with ecstatic energy approaching the fulfilling future

what lies ahead?

What will come?

What is to be?

What God will bless upon me?

I see a slight shadow highlighted of a figure awakening me to a warm breakfast, demanding I awake and reminding me of my future goals

My plans are awakened my sluggish spirits at the brink of sudden decay to become Somewhat lively without being boring..

There he is, must he hedonically awaken me…are my thoughts, while revealing the intimate past.

Although, as ambition arises to begin a new dawn to reach the upcoming tomorrow

I awaken at last.

I drive to the fair imaging the duo

Listening with adventure sailing on the roads signing songs with the radio, Reminiscing and holding all metaphor’s in hand

They follow profoundly at all traditional costs

After the dinner and she is awaiting her family’s soon revival.

She has to stop to correct her soul to her heart-beat and rhythm

Not allowing her heart the call

She dreams of his hand and he is holding her in unison, together one at a time

He keeps her suave and calm with her heart captivated that day, she lives more than most.

Then with the family later in the evening…She longs to be vehemently transposed and entertained by another

But this day she can not And she reflects that he is somewhere else at this given time

She awaits and remembers

Her heart beats for him

Her heart shutters and takes a deep breath of air to say, “I yearn for another day”

She yearns for a day right when he scolds to waken her up (on the drive home)…To awake tomorrow at a better time, and not to be running late

The joke perpetuates and does not shutter attention from his eyes

To his memory will they collide?

Warming again while lying in the bed…cultivated by his presence holding her and awakens to another Sunday to be with him…Rather than a Saturday without Him, once more.

Written by: Carry Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment