Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Love My Love

• My Love My Love
My sweet sweet pride
My pride of joy of truth
My juristic sense of charm to calibrate the might of success
The ingenious thought of what is to be
And the ingenious fortune to forecast the truth of something more than chance
But the ingenious pride of God’s sweet first glance to live with dedication to truth
Truth to the heart and what he wills to succeed and not mislead
But the truth to live in the glory of inspiration
The dedicated doves who love and fly together
United in glory and might in battle
United in battle to take on the world
One army
One military at a time
To succeed at leading a people with the courage of a team
To fight with honor in unison

No comments:

Post a Comment