Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

smile

• Baby I miss your smile.
I miss the way your eyes meet mine, and you encourage me.
I miss the exquisite gesture of your kindness opening the door.
I miss the protective nature to shield my left side.
I miss you understanding my humor and directness.
I miss the way you can communicate with my thoughts without uttering a word.
I miss the level of understanding when I leave things behind and being forthright or critical at hand.
I miss the clarity in present value that gleams misunderstanding breed between us right now.
I miss the heart electing kiss and the compounding nature with the boldness of your touch.
Till our departed minds meet again, ill as you say, be awaiting the, "next episode."

No comments:

Post a Comment