Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Vanity

• I cannot let our connection go in vain.

The way I am cursed by your soul…

The way your body moves my aura…

Thy way, your heart takes me in…

In my sleep, and I communicate with my heart to you
…when I breath.

The way your transgressions anticipate my enthusiasm for your distance….

You know the boundaries of our destiny…
But your keep them far away.

You know me when I cannot touch you..
But your mind feels my soul abrupt….

….. and moves my presence.

You make love with your eyes towards a future, amidst the relief I cannot achieve..
And the actions you transpose in my mind…is the formula…

Is as flawless as your ability to gravitate towards me….
…. is the ignition that is endless.

Your eternal connection to me….is senseless to humanity…
….But your spiritual completion is always so close.

Your word I can not keep, while I make the others weep.

The replacements vary…
…But no one can keep your flavor.

Your reward is the breading to my beat.

The aforementioned wandering is the vase I cannot shutter.

The strength of my heart is not loud enough to break your fear.

The only rescue that can release the craft of the cries is the companionship of your past.

What God wills is the makeshift camp that will lift your paralysis.

I can only offer myself, whenever you should journey to find the true me.

I cannot pardon your estate to the mass quantity.

I can bid your goodbye in the down-trodden dew.
However, I have no opportunity to hold the hour of bold.

I am happy to unveil my cover, whenever you come to effectuate the animation of my soul.

Until tomorrow I will be…

While you are amongst the stars, a breath-taking…

An amazing and magnified anomaly..,

The discrepancy is your own.

I am forever thee’s,

But the vanity to partake …

Is to observe…

that I am forever………….

……………………………. only he’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment