Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Random survey about food with friends...is it s 2 or 3 sec. rule...we let FB friends decide...

• Carry Smith My friend and I are taking a random survey on FB. Is it a 2 or 3 second rule, to pick food of the ground to be able to eat it, without throwing it away? Please, post your comments to share your thoughts about this most important debate.Tue at 10:25pm Only Friends • Comment •LikeUnlike • View Feedback (18)Hide Feedback (18)
Its Me My food touches the table I'm throwing it away. I'm not poor.
Tue at 10:27pm • Candace Bj Sims its the 5 second rule lol
Tue at 10:29pm • Maggie Mitchell I watched an episode of mythbusters on this subject and you would be surprised at the amount of germs that could get in your food in just a few seconds.
Tue at 10:36pm • Jane Bradshaw I say eat it anyways. The germs will help strengthen your immune system.
Tue at 10:36pm • Lacey Stephens Three seconds max. It depends on what kind of food and exactly what surface. I usually never pick things up though.
Tue at 10:37pm • William Rollins MY floor is ok for the 5 second rule... PUBLIC floor & it stays there for the roaches...

The next one you should do is "How big of a bill would have to be in a toilet before a person would reach in for it?" LOL!
Tue at 10:40pm • Its Me 10 dollar bill def; maaaaybe 5 depending on my situation; never 1 dollar bill
Tue at 10:41pm • William Rollins Yea, I guess we could always wear rubber gloves until we spent the $5! Then it would be someone else's problem!
Tue at 10:45pm • William Rollins Didn't mean to change your subject Carry, it just kinda popped into my head...
Tue at 10:46pm • Jen Tarbox It's the 5 second rule out here in SD Carry, and I would prob have to say $5. That is if there is nothing else in the toilet.
Tue at 10:52pm • Dave Warren-Smith It is dependent on the cleanliness of which the surface it landed and if the aforementioned food is wet food or dry food.

More data is required. But I am in jest. :P
Yesterday at 12:03am • Krissy Belden 5 seconds here in FL too... and anyway... God made dirt, and dirt dont hurt!!! ♥ ya!
Yesterday at 12:24am • William Rollins I'm too slow for a 2 or 3 second rule anyway! It's have to be the 5!
Yesterday at 12:27am • Tiffany Bickford-Smith 5 second for me

Yesterday at 1:11am • Mary Harmon Ledford 5 sec
Yesterday at 8:56am • Angela Adams 5 sec rule for me also.
Yesterday at 12:40pm • Jen Tarbox What about a child's pacifier? In normal circumstances... spit on it and give it back. It's like Krissy B says. "God made dirt and dirt don't hurt!" All about the immunity building.
Yesterday at 7:50pm • Tiffany Sunshine Layne oh yeah i thought it was 5 secs too!!
Yesterday at 9:32pm •

No comments:

Post a Comment