Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Spartan

• My spartan he cleaves to my side
His wit transacts envy in their eyes
As they observe our grace
He throws spears in their breasts and they throw back
Even with their precision at best they cannot attack
He protects to their harm, they do not achieve
He keeps them away, while, we share in a passionate excursion in the Sahara sharing in the moment
To yesterday we wander where we meet and the hearts of two doves collide
The exquisite feast of our journey is the legend recorded for generations to admire in the sky
Our constellation is wondrous, mighty and amidsts the grandeur
our fortitude is seen around the universe as pure tranquility in love
Tomorrow we can not see
And next year we know not the legacy
But as far as today we know each other as a mirrored image to cast a twinkle in our own eyes
One to my left and an additional in mine right eye
Forever, will we mold and transverse anew to be build a crew
My spartan feels the air with his integrity and peace
And fills my mind with peace
And my heart with congeniality

No comments:

Post a Comment