Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Virgo, My Virgo

My Virgo, My Virgo

My serenity I pledge unto you

As we laugh

As we kiss

As we laugh

As we dare to dream

Your spirit captivates my mind and harnesses the essence of my soul

Mr. Virgo, as we dance my walls collapse

And you dominate me within the realm of your arms

You hold me, I breathe to allow the oxygen to exhale

As I stop to allow myself to enjoy the moment and the let the energy come alive

And as I fight to get back to reality

For when I dance, i shy to your magnificent touch as time stops

We create a song where we equally reach a point of electric ecstasy

You as you lead, I follow

And as I lead, you follow

To the morning of tomorrow when we shall both orchestrate a new birth of bliss

Where bliss is nothing more than a word which cannot describe the feelings we both share in the worldly perspective

For the connection is beyond either of us can convey

Mr. Virgo as you laugh, my guard feels protected

And I comfortably participate in the wonderful joy in the moment

And I allow myself to enjoy the moment

And as you unjustly kiss me, I reciprocate to the maximum capacity of indulgence to elevate my mind which cannot keep up with the beat of my heart

And as we dream my lovely, I am intrigued by the brilliance of your mind

And the delicate touch of your passion to motivate a legacy ultimately to rest with the history of mankind

Your achievements are great

Your giving heart is worth mentioning

But your ability to motivate other by the wisdom in your leadership is the winning strand to cultivate a capacity to care for others

That is the humanity in the kindness that you bestow as a man

My Virgo, Mr. Virgo as we both journey tomorrow

In the future, today and tomorrow

And in the next year, I pledge to keep you at peace

Electing electric stride as we allow feelings to evolve and burden our mortal bodies

And invest in the brilliance of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment