Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

nails-2nd edition!

I learned this weekend to not bite "nails so hard" and, "just live and let live!" Meaning that growing into maturity as I evolve, can't always accompany my suggested guard. It is to my relief, not to hold on to the torment of the past transgressions, to eliminate a suggested future. It is to my relief to seek, "the now," for this journey has just begun.
It is only natural to explore what life is all about, in our youth. To take the journey with stride. We may loose many friends and create many enemies along the way. To be truly successful, we have many times where we have no one, but have many others in that time.
It is the one, at that time that it is Golden to cherish. To be in the city, amongst the crowd, doing youthful things and exploring other inquisitive elements of life that were abstract to us in our youth.
It is in the city where we live abundantly in the crowd, and is the adventure of, "the now," that brings us to the destination, "of a far."
The road maybe long or short, but it is the journey that we cherish. The memories, the comfort, the boldness of not caring to much and not live without, enjoying the moment.
You never know what the many, "now moments can bring," A new partner, a new friend or simply a lover.
But if you never take a chance to enjoy and take the unpredictable road, because you are afraid, to as some say, "put yourself out there," You will never truly understand what potential something, does or does not have. Just shut-up and suck it up!
Live, breathe and enjoy the youthful existence and peculiarity of living in the moment.:)
peace to my past lovers, my boyfriend, family, friends, and mostly the enemies who think they hate me, but who love me for me, anyway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment