Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

• Smith's "New Deal" Against Cecil, on Behalf of SSU DEMS (I'm a future alum and proud!!!)

• The voiceterous and moral speed of the “bravado” cannot even be undone by the threats of immoral or the subjective battle between one party or another. Whether by a camp called the acrimoniously held “sophisticates” called Jason Cecil, Daniel Fullerton and Zach Thomas, or the “invaders” of the other camp led by Brad Barnes. But this formal acknowledgment is to entirely support Savannah State. Jason Cecil, before you post flatulence on FB in an attempt to discredit your so called “Brad Supporters” or I’m sorry minion, you might want to consult those individuals before a formal degree of future humiliation is given to the entire YDG as an organization and yourself.

The “sophisticates” as I will call them led by the “all knowing ASS!!” of Jason Cecil is caught up in an ongoing battle with Brad Barnes, the leader of the “Lukes” the “invaders” as I will call them. Savannah State or SSU got caught up in the battle of the regime to keep an authoritative power of executives in power of YDG. At SSU we honor our colleagues and support our own, no matter what the sacrifice. We support the person who is who there, to even support us. But in a resilient and absurd publicly released statement by MR. JASON CECIL to discredit SSU and censor our threats of ruining his all-knowing and all controlling authority, we stand up for morality, integrity and conventional wisdom and respect for democracy and objectivity against subjectivism. WE hold ourselves honorable of the natural order of the law, not to propose that subjective tendencies are worth bringing in third parties at a convention hearing to discredit anyone in an ongoing battle between the sophisticates and the invaders. So here goes, Savannah State is the “wild card” of Jason Cecil’s supporters called, “brad’s minion.”
Encounter #1:
Zach Thomas we’ll call him Jason’s Minion, stopped me almost as I seemingly entered the crowd of cliques non-distinguishable of the sophisticates and the invaders, as I see it, the apparent third party (SSU) was brought in to legitimize the absurd territorial dispute between the sophisticates and the invaders. But getting back to Zach Thomas, who pulled me to the side and asked why I support my BFF and one of my own, a Mr. George Seaborough who is running for EVP against Brad Barnes. I said, “I support him no matter what Brad Barnes affiliation he has.” He began to try and to verbally attack me and glorify the sophisticates by his pledge to call me biased, a one-party supporter and declare George is an architect of disillusionment by running in cohorts with invaders like Brad. I talk to him and continue to tell him that George is my friend and we should attempt, especially as SSU to strive for good campaigning practices and not be afraid at all. We are the fair voice of campaigning for our own. I being particularly angry at this point with my newfound naive tendencies went to an ‘exec’ as he will remain nameless, reported my experience and requested a formal statement be made to YDG execs on fair campaigning. This individual told me that he wished George would have called him before; “I would have saved him a lot of grief. But you have a chance to discuss it tomorrow when you introduce him as a candidate,” although that privilege was taken from me.
Encounter #2-
At credentials hearing a Mr. Daniel Fullerton who had made an allegation against Rome County to disqualify Brad Barnes in the ongoing-battle between the sophisticates and the invaders (while the subjective nature of the steering-credentials committee involved chapters to vote to disqualify Rome), each chapter would have to vote based upon a one-sided allegation made by Daniel Fullerton against Rome County for misconduct as a smear campaign etc., etc. I the former president of SSU democrats and still a registered student of SSU (would you like to see my transcript Mr. Cairl who pointed out that I live in Chattanooga, TN still commute to SSU almost invariably every weekend if not in HELEN, GA this past weekend to finish my thesis and will graduate MAY 09. So, as I said CECIL, consult your uniformed and own biased opinions first). I was to vote to disqualify an entire chapter against an individual’s actions.
I was not alone in my view that the entire actions of one individuals, should not implicate and disqualify an entire chapter. Rome should have been notified, Brad given the chance to defend himself and the chapter, and hard evidence given invoked before the voting, not during the hearing. Daniel Fullerton was continually allowed during the hearing to proceed to go behind the counsel and whisper statements in the credential exec’s ears. Then as before my voiceterous “bravado” was censored, I stood up anyway to represent SSU and speak-up for a code of ethical standards, we should set and talk about fair campaign amongst our party as a leading national YD state chapter. Therefore unknowingly third parties who are being misconstrued and used for sport between the sophisticates and the invaders do not continue in the future.
The reality is that even Nikema Williams and Rashiem Wright thought similar thoughts and expressed concerns during the proceedings. The rule of law went “under the bus” by Mr. Billy Journer (another minion of Cecil) of the sophisticates’ clan, as Daniel withdrew his allegations against Rome County. As I was in mid-sentence was asked to sit down, and told I was out of line. The point I was trying to make before I was censored, we at SSU are ultimately loyalists that the sophisticates and YDG should practice as a whole, “we have each other’s backs.” No matter what we do, no matter who makes us mad, we do not decide to inflict disrespect. The sophisticates did however as I was disrespected at the convention hearing, the move made by Journer alone, was the reason, Cecil proposes as we did inflict our dissention against the sophisticates to create a 21 man voting block. We did not agree with an acclamation, because we did not want to vote for parties of the sophisticates which had broken our trust and disrespected SSU.
Encounter #3
The voting bloc described previously by Cecil was true; we (SSU) did invoke our unanimous voting bloc against the authoritative and supposedly “legitimate” power of the sophisticates. Our voting bloc however, was legitimate to obstruct and not vote for members of the sophisticates, because their regime was no more objective than their supposedly democratic process used as absolute disrespect in the same manner as they accuse BRAD BARNES. Another point of clarification for you MR. CECIL is the fact that SSU did unanimously vote for Nikema Williams in our use of “absenteeism” was not used.
We did in fact support her and vote for her, so thanks for your misused and inappropriate use of subjective evidence to support your claim, my dear friend-enemy. The second objection in this encounter involves SSU who has an interest in a minority caucus vote as a historically black college or university. The proposed 6 regions at the conference would have eliminated our voice, which happens to be the minority caucus chair. The minority caucus chair is primarily the vote to expand and speak up for minority interests amongst members in YDG across the state of Georgia. So Cecil once again, you speak of the co-called “disenfranchisement” is ludicrous, however the “disenfranchised” occurs in YDG if Regional 6 map would have been passed without the amended change to include minority chairs to continue to have the right to vote. Furthermore, I will add that minority membership is already low in YDG, whereby it is mainly dominated by Whites. So to be “childish and immature” and take away that privilege that gives minorities the right to have their own chairs to respect them and speak for them is very bold.
But Cecil, personally your example is an example of your corrupt attitude towards power between your group and Brad’s. It is never good to use a third party like SSU to misrepresent their intentions or publicly acclaim their opinion as your own, without proper consult with us before hand.

Before your publicly insulted me, as I also a Jane Bradshaw supporter myself did respect you as the former YDG president. But I cannot now, my dear friend-enemy. No matter the sophisticates or invaders, the immediate and fraternizing disrespect given is the travesty against SSU that has been indoctrinated into a battling crossfire amongst the two camps. Although after being disrespected myself this weekend, I will silently withdraw my future participation and away from the public I might add and harming my allies and friends. I am no longer a member of YDG. I think that Jason has not only disrespected SSU in his note posted on FB, put also allowed himself to disrespect Jane and YDG in his own public humiliation. You did not event honor your own EVP this year at the awards ceremony, very bold!!!

Thanks
Carry Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment