Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Passion and Pride

• Total Annihilation of control
No self restraint
No…..nothing to tell me not to say yes to your demeanor
Your suave tendencies of passions…
Your voice which caresses my spirit…
Your intelligence which strokes my challenging inquiry
Oh HUNNY….the serendipity of a rhythm
A beat
A heart which cannot keep up with the rare thoughts that cannot be upon my mind
The songs upon the wind interrupting my presence, as the thoughts abruptly storm into my window,
Brushing upon my sweet ivory cheeks, making the challenging Goosebumps aware of your presence
Oh, the enlightenment, the enjoyment of the NOW!
The Time I let be and give no expiration or deadline
For this time, I allow myself to become a subordinate
A peasant
A woman
And I allow you to defeat
King
My Man
How deep can we seek…BEWARE!
How can you deny my passion?
Is it pride or insecurity?
Because this situation is a rare occurrence
This situation is a blessing.
This situation is brilliantly indecipherable.
The feminist in me wants to strive for the mere independence of mind.
Nevertheless, the strong woman in me wants a man who can satisfy all my inequities and peculiar tendencies.
To balance where I fail and to give my failures strength,
The Human in me, however, needs positive and caring companionship, which is more than speckled confetti whisking away like the wind,
But a rock, solid bolder transforming into a GREAT Rocky Mountain, thrusting to the air, telling all who propose to destroy it, to beware.
Oh, but how the passion rests and pride persists
A-customizing my mind to seek truth,
To give me a KING,
That is more than tender,
But a true partner that is all destined to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment