Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

• A pissed off letter to future suitors...(read before going for gold!!)

• I want someone who craves my attention. Someone who struggles when he can't see me because he can't stand the heartache. A man who can give me the distance I need. But a man who needs to confide in me. A man who needs me to be his counselor, not his psychologist. A man who needs a lover and a philosopher... A new age healer. A man who is a magician and a maverick. My ride or die, he's not a hustler, but a True gentleman…a ranger, a true exquisite friend. But he Can't live without hearing my voice, but needs distance to express feelings in written approach. Need a man who needs a leader...a contemporary agent of truth and power. A man who allows me to be a diva, he is not a hustler, but a true gentlemen in kind. A marathon runner, an exuberant optimist with sarcastic redemption. I Need a man who can handle my steel and daffodil, my melancholy and full force attack. My sympathy at best, my nails in his back purging one more instantaneous strike. Intimidation with him putting me on blast in a crowd daring to be so bold, but has the ability to transform passion in criticism with truth upon my lips and electricity upon my breast. To be chased and to make the chase. To be protected and be the protector. To be served and be the server. To be nurtured and the nurturer. To be supported and be the supporter. But has the humility to rescue me like a true knight scorned with epithets of love filled in honor and courage to cry. If you can't be these things I need, if u can't not be these many things, then you my dear sir, as enthusiastic as your intentions are, you are not the man destined for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment