Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

One Day

• One day you may be Americas heart-throb.

The flag already is my heartbeat.

When I stand at salute, it sends a chill down by spine knowing the agony, and the families of those brave who have left families grieving behind.

When the mighty flag is released, I see the spirit of America's protection of bold freedom.

I see the legacy left of its power by the many protectors as they are heroes and vessels of ideal integrity and truth.

I see the protection of their honor the sweat, blood and fear, while gazing at the horizon to leave a legacy for a generation to come and soiling seeds of optimistic change and growth.

I am revisited by the flag in every instance.

I see the story and the sacrifices of a soldier.

I see the songs that have them laden.

I hear their screams and triumphs.

I hear them as a memorial when the flag is turn, praising their legacies and the legends in the life of patriotism.

In the life of American solidarity, a soldier...

That is Americas hearthrob...

in the truth and dedication of an American soldier.

God bless the lost ones and their families this Memorial Day, who have sacrificed their very lives to protect our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment