Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pictures

• It is funny how God can captivate a thought or bring recognition back to a moment of happiness to resurrect feelings, buried by aggressive and negative thoughts.

The brilliance is that God brings you back to what's import and remember to refocus your purpose, before all is lost and driven away. Your focus is taken from happiness by idiotic pride. Therefore, it takes more energy to be unhappy and even less to allow yourself to feel true joy.

My joy is that God tells me to trust him that if I look, reflect and believe, he will say, "I know all and I have your back. Believe in me and I'll take you there, to a point of joy and happiness. But I'm the boss. You have to allow me to do mine, before it can. Just be patient!"

What I find in the pictures is the presence of His mighty power and His truth.

Power in the blood of Christ to renew and restore happiness felt in years past. What I find specifically present is the joy of the human condition. To captivate a specific encounter of happiness in a perfect time, in one's life in which everything is perfect. Whereby, everything, everyone, and every redundant situation was a series of events that unveiled new peace.

The subtlety to not control or dictate any action. All impromptu and charismatic actions were allowed to happen without a guard. Just flowing interaction, following God's significant lead.

The vast abundance to not overly glorify a specific interaction for happens' stance, just to vilify our naive minds to not know and enjoy.
The pictures here signifies a new guardian of faith and truth to love and be loved.

With God, let us keep him in our partnership, be blessed and continually rejoice in Him. As in "Not Easily Broken" by T.D. Jakes (2008), "Let him be our third string." Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment