Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Do You Get It?

• Do you get it?
Do you understand. Titles are great but what you did with them.

Just to have them and to exist? Its not the labels, where does the substance come from underneath.

I don't come to fight, I come to understand.

I see you on occasion, you don't see who I am, that's a vacation from the ordinary.

I talk to...you tell me about your day, I tell you about mine.

How do I get to know you? A friend? I am curious?

Not talking is fine, but tell me something in electronic context about you that is good.

Tell me.

Don't just excuse it for always good times.

I nor you get frustrated, there are going to be bad ones.

I am learning you, but I can't if I don't know how.

Give me something to go with. And please quit with I'm like the others.

I am far from wanted to settle down, I still want my freedom and independence..

I have no room for children or husband.

Boyfriend ok, but even a friend has to form a foundation?

Tell me where communication comes from that?

Since I wrote this we have grown and now we know one another. We have a solid foundation. Now where do we go from here the sky is not the limit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment