Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Light

• The glisten in my eye dear...
what do you see?
The might of my transgressions are now upon me.
He touches the spine of my back and heeds destiny...
While my brow delegates the fortitude of the sun and the weight of humanity upon my Achilles heel
What I ask is the direction of the moon, to captivate the sun?
Upon this plateau must I roam?
The mountain foretells a climb?
But ever last at the steep-top, would be my vision and the words, sanctifies joy to bring me home.
What I ask is the glisten in my eye?
The peace...
The sanctuary...
The 'keep on keepin on'...
The integrity you progress is not my own
The process of joy and discipline is the touch of a humble end,
Jesus only brought justice and perfection...
The glisten, is the faith
The solace, in grace
The independence of one and the majesty of both.
To love...
To feel...
The sweet magnolias in bloom...
The Spanish moss retires for the fall..
I see you shining on me
I see you pushing the fate under me
Say, "To wake up child, tis it is your destiny"
My choice to choose...
But my will to move is the result of your grace
Upon the mountain, I go to reach the destined place

No comments:

Post a Comment