Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Great Escapes and Secret Interview…..Reminiscing about the battle of the color pink

• The other person says, ….SO tell me about this color pink?

Well I don’t need a color to describe my feminine quality!
I can be feminine without being subjected to a girl to embody and succumb the objectivity to conform to a society dominated by a patriarchal system of chance.
A chance that a color will significantly impair me from empowering myself to direct my actions individually.
How I am socially.
How I am predominately thinking and pondering.
How I am acting and reacting should not be dictated by symbolic servitude to conform myself to what is acceptable.
To what femininity or masculinity.
I shall and will not merely compromise myself and…
Nothing you see,
No color, I will allow to empower a system to conform my behavior or dictate my interest.
It’s bright and happy.
What is it? I like red? Purple? Or green?


The other person says, “I like to wear pink. It actually looks good on me. I’m frequently complimented when I wear those shirts. I call it power pink!”

To me of which are more symbolic reflections of my character than merely pink which cannot in any chance embody me significantly in one selective color alone.
I need a mixture, a rainbow of colors….
A dynamic matrix and complex being, to be more rational and superior than pink to femininity and blue to masculinity.
And when you do wear pink? Why do you wear it?
To showcase a particular mood? Bright, supportive and happy which is the way the patriarchal system has dictated or excused.
The assimilation of a color to showcase acceptable behavior for women to wear brilliantly…
A mood that is acceptable for women, whereby they accept and condition themselves to be what…If I do not like that and I object then and do not wear pink.

So, do you hate the color or the stereotypical labels by the color placed upon women?

The second, but I don’t like the idea of it. In the same I hate the way blue represents masculinity, it is the subjective nature of conformity in the color to dictate mood rather than the objective color itself.

What about breast-cancer awareness month to support women?

Nevermind, it’s not merely pink. It is more the battle of a color to make it for society to accept and dictate behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment