Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Vain

• What are the values I sanctify?

My internal scars are not malignant...

What are the feelings I clarify?


The atonement of mine gestures are in the multitude of my witness…

What is the funk, I explore?


The disappointment not abandoned, but entrenched in modest supply…

Where is the passion I adore?

The spring of sorrow is not set free...

Where is the extreme patience I endure?

I am not spoiled…

Where did my external fears spread?

The tears…

The fear…

Upon my spirit is the blessings of His majesty…

While courageous in the funk ..I am captivated.

The mercy of his peace…

The only one …

Where do I model my heart?

Resentment for honor.

The provider of my indignation.

But the courage of tomorrow.

Move past my heart and past my grief….

The alone… I am not.

The courage of my bereaving diffusion….

With him…. I am still.

An answer from thee?

Is an answer from He.

The information of my professional bloom….

The scars I consume…

He shines on me... simple happiness and gratitude.

The birds chirp, the squirrels gather, the cows sing,

I see the eagle’s wings.

But wait what is that in the distance?

The Phoenix with his gesture, greeting me with a watching eye.

Captivated by the souring splendor of his rising high, the Phoenix shows me how to look to the sky and allow my destiny to rise above.

The matters I profess…

Upon the Phoenix, must I roam,

Upon the Phoenix, onward home….

Upon the Phoenix, I rise again,

Upon the Phoenix..I am courageous, once again….

Upon the Phoenix, we rise to the sun,

Upon the phoenix, I am sent to be of His glory and not against the wind... singing….

I soar while I roam…

The power of the Phoenix is repealed and in me once again.

How does his creation play a role?

I roam, while I restore.

I restore, as I explore.

I explore…as I must.

I must…. as I am…

As I am, I am with Him.

And with Him, I am anointed.

Without Him… I am bust.

With you I am savvy and develop a product robust.

The physician of clarity…

I am not spoiled.

With you I am cured….

Without you I can not endure.

Reek havoc… I cannot.

See purity?

I can.

I balance trust and compassion, with passion and not resentment.

With God I am saved.

Without you completely, I am not.

Claim that we are…and rescue my heart in the vanity of this night.

Reach out to me now and do not obstruct me…not.

No comments:

Post a Comment