Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fantasy

• You are the one who stole my heart
While you flee to the mine to be so bold
The gold you take, it within you knows nothing at all
Weakened strength
And delightful courtesies
You have left our direction
No offered partner exquisitely in our destined place
The vanity of my heart to know no time
While During the Rhythm of my heart produces an esteemed inquiry in my immediate heart-beat
I nothing....
To be with you everything
Lost..
Searching..
No rescuer..
In purgatory in a lost destination
Captain where is the destination for our next expedition?
No....not a targeted course offered
While at hand, still in a fantasy
The spell put upon my soul
The warlock does not know
In captivity, I... put on display
While freed, I am not
Put in a dungeon...
Within a deep-dark-damp cave
Stricken with envy... they are not
Stricken with glory... they are not
Stricken with clarity...they are not
Stricken with caring ...they are not
Stricken with virtue ...they are not
Me stricken with loathing ...I am not
Stricken with learning ...is a must
Stricken with excitement... I am still
Stricken with a destiny... I am told
Stricken with a miracle...God sends them ten fold
Stricken with waiting ...I can not
Stricken by fantasy... I am in
The end is no collaboration
I glee for my destiny
My heart is freed ....again by silence
However, my soul is taken...
Apart of you ...where you roam
Tomorrow...
Tomorrow...
Tomorrow...
Tis tomorrow...
Tis tomorrow ...
Tis tomorrow ...
Again I travel in reality while...
I will see a new dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment