Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

"nails."

• I bite nails.
Where is my release?
To no admittance or commit to defeat?
Where is the progression?
The missing link?
Between confidence and compassion.
Between interest and avoidance.
Between advice and critique.
Between brutal irrelevatability and bullying someone as your sorborinate.
I'm not your employee and you are not my boss.
I am not a enemy, but a friend.
You do not want a confidant or a connected partner.
You want an informal receptive listener.
Someone without attachment or any investment in kind.
You say one thing and request another.
For god's sakes, just make up your damn mind!
What do you want?
You communicate no requests,
my dear I cannot read your mind.
Do you want this?
I make these questions, one after another, all of the time?
I speak honestly, and direct.
You say you could handle it, but you clarify a mood swing..to what other coercive alternatives in your mind.
I am brutal, but forward, that was poignantaly given in introductions, I stay true to the beast that I am known by name.
Who is? What is....that you want?
Are these characteristics you request...one in the same?
I will adapt to your fickled ways!?
But dear make your demands clear, before you drive me away!?

No comments:

Post a Comment