Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

imagine!

• You stop to breathe.
When you close your eyes, the wind soars and the sun gleams.
You feel the warmth of the spring damp air and smell the freshness of life from the rain.
You fell upon me with your life of mystery and you attitude of secrets. To identify nothing and to question everything with your own arrogant and sarcastic expressions and words. You personify growth, in the will of my maturity with a degree of insult. However, you add flavor when you resolve them, in the eloquent nature to transform my inequities and vices. When I cry from fear, you reassure that I am bold and strong, and I can charge ahead.
In war, you rationalize and offer a counter solution, to seek no piety.
But drop them at a dime, if u need to secure your own life.
You go with a suave and a tender drive.
You let the wind blow, and offer a reassuring smile.
You offer relaxation and subtle romance.
To live in the moment and know what it means to just, "have fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment