Ms. Magnolia Here!

Ms. Magnolia Here!
Future American President.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mine Own Eyes, Mine Own Heart, Mine Own Breathe

• Ms. Wild Turkey
Mr. Vodka
My favorite…Mr. Jack
These tonics are my friends
However, as loyal as they are, my admirers
The intensity and strife
Tis are the bearers of my pain
I can not release the music that plays beneath my presence of life
I love breathing and the fresh air to uncover the truth
However, I feel beneath me
I feel exhumed with an uncomfortable cast to smother my inequities as they linger to come to pass
A buildable foundation is present to encompass my might
Once that layer is withdrawn who is there but God to protect my heart?
Who shall be my knight to rejuvenate my soul?
Who shall be my knight to rejuvenate my absurd view of love?
While the journey lingers and there are no mavericks to step forward,
By myself I shall walk to heal and find,
To discover the world through the brilliance of mine own eyes
Uncover the truth of mine own heart
And breathe to “exhale” the intoxicating exuberance of stability and consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment